These Rules were adopted on 18th December 2013. They will enter into force on 1st July 2015 and supersede the following Rules:
• Common Structural Rules for Double Hull Oil Tankers, July 2012
• Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers, July 2012
These Common Structural Rules consist of two parts. Part One provides requirements common to both Double Hull Oil Tankers and Bulk Carriers and Part Two provides additional requirements applied to either Double Hull Oil Tankers or Bulk Carriers.
Industry comment may be given via e-mail to email@example.com. Industry comments and IACS replies will be summarised and posted on the IACS Knowledge Centre (KC) that may be accessed at the following link: http://iacs-csrkc.org.uk.
Consequence Assessment (CA) report providing a general comparison of the CSR (January 2014 release) to the existing CSR for Bulk Carriers and CSR for Oil Tankers are given below.
01. Common Structural Rules - 1st January 2014 Issue
02. CA Report - General Summary (updated June 2014)
03. Individual CA Reports for various BC and OT ships (updated June 2014)
04. Full Revision History for CSR BC & OT
Revision history table, updated 5 May 2017.
05. Rule Change Notice 1 to CSR 01 JAN 2014 version
06. Urgent Rule Change Notice 1 to CSR 01 JAN 2014 version
07. Common Structural Rules - 1st January 2015 Issue
08. Corrigenda 1 to CSR 01 JAN 2015 version
Corrigenda 1 to CSR 01 January 2015. Effective date 1 July 2015.
09. Urgent Rule Change Notice 1 to CSR 01 JAN 2015 version
URCN 1 to 01 January 2015. Effective date 01 July 2017
10. Common Structural Rules - 1st January 2017 Issue
CSR consolidated version contains 01 JAN 2015 version and its subsequent changes.
11. Corrigenda 1 to CSR 01 JAN 2017 version
Corrigenda 1 to CSR 01 January 2017. Effective date 1 July 2017.
[R1]. Rule Change Proposal 1 to CSR 01 JAN 2017 version
Draft 2017 RCP 1 for Industry review and comments.